• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Please join me

Hey man, CONGRATS!! That little guy's gonna be a real big fella soon, and he looks like he's going to dominate the field!

ETA: I'm freakin' tired, stupid spelling and words.

Thanks for all the kind words guys. It's been a rough couple of nights.I never knew how much I could value sleep. Poor fella has his days and nights mixed up.

Thanks for all the kind words guys. It's been a rough couple of nights.I never knew how much I could value sleep. Poor fella has his days and nights mixed up.

Hahaha! I went thru the same EXACT thing. A good night's rest is a thing of the past...My guy will be two months October 19th. You'll learn to sleep on a 3 hour clock...you will be excited if you can get more than 3 hours of sleep. I will never take sleep for granted EVER again! My wife and son are still in Michigan and will be heading down to AZ next week after he get his first set of immunizations. I've been catching up on un-interupted sleep.

WOW he's a big boy! Congrats on the new bundle of joy! Enjoy a fine cigar, and sleep whenever you can. :)

Cheers!

Kid reminds me of my uncle Nunzio, the bone breaker.

Doc.

Congrats!! When my daighter was born it was a life changing expereince!! Enjoy the gift of being a parent!

Jim

Congrats on the birth of your son. Good to hear that the family is well.

BOTL/SOTL please join me in welcoming the future 2027 College Football All American. Weighing in at a staggering 10lb. 5ozs. and 21 1/2 inches long.Brody Aaron Young.Born Oct. 14th.C-Section went off without a hitch. Baby is doing wonderful and mom is doing as well as expected this soon after the surgery.
376169988.jpg

376170027.jpg

Congrats. My thoughts are with your poor spouse. My brother weighed over 10 lbs, it was not an easy pregnancy for my mom.

Dang, that's the biggest baby I've ever seen! Congrats to you and mom -- especially to mom on the c-section! :thumbs: