• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PLEASE VOTE!

Done and done. Having been an internet denizen for a long time I'm quite jaded, but that video was quite touching.

Done although he doesn't need at this point, that video is winning no matter what.

Just voted. That guy is leading!

Thread Jack- go to Nasa's website and vote for Colbert for the name of their new space station node.

wow man i looked at this at work and had to fight back the tears my coworkers would have been like what's wrong and how do i look when i say i'm voting for a guy to go to disney with his family.
I even looked at the other videos to give a fair chance to the other families and it was by far a land slide just like the voting has been so far, had to vote for the Sgt.

This is an incredibly amazing story. What this sergeant has done to get back to where he's at, is an absolute miracle! I've seen a number of these kinds of situations resulting in total tragedy - and it's so incredibly spirit lifting to hear of just one instance where there is hope for recovery.

I know it's a landslide, but thanks for the votes. I'm sure Bryce appreciates every one of them! :thumbs:

Done Done Done!! Wow what a story. It brought tears to my eyes.