• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PLPC

Does anyone think the "blend" was changed recently?

It's my understanding that all cigars rolled 2006 and after used aged fillers of 2-3 years. This may account for the change in taste, but a blend change would be something all together new to me.

The more recent boxes I have bought seem to be much stronger than their predecessors. Hmnnnnn, if they were using more aged tobacco, then that shouldn't really happen without a blend change.

Sorry guys, excuse my potential ignorance here. PLPC, ? Por Larranaga Petit Corona. If so, never had this marca, are they any good?

Sorry guys, excuse my potential ignorance here. PLPC, ? Por Larranaga Petit Corona. If so, never had this marca, are they any good?

Very good...at least that's what my Canadian friends tell me.

I have a cab from FJN 05. They do seem a little stronger than some of the aged ones I tried before.PLPC's are one of my top 5 favorites.

My very first experience with these was late last year or early this year so I had the "new blend" and I wasn't very impressed, considering all the praise they received both here and else where, so I'm looking forward to the people who have had both blends opinion on the matter.

And I bought and smoked 10 of them so it wasn't just a bum cigar swaying my opinion.

My very first experience with these was late last year or early this year so I had the "new blend" and I wasn't very impressed, considering all the praise they received both here and else where, so I'm looking forward to the people who have had both blends opinion on the matter.

And I bought and smoked 10 of them so it wasn't just a bum cigar swaying my opinion.
Interesting. The 06 were the first PLPC that I enjoyed. I've smoked maybe a half dozen of the 04 and 05 and those didn't impress me.

Wilkey

Interesting. The 06 were the first PLPC that I enjoyed. I've smoked maybe a half dozen of the 04 and 05 and those didn't impress me.

Wilkey

As the old saying goes... different strokes for different folks bro, I'd rather smoke a RASCC :)

Wilkey

As the old saying goes... different strokes for different folks bro, I'd rather smoke a RASCC :)
Absolutely! Right now, I am so digging the RASCC. Just can't get enough of these little buggers.

Wilkey

Wilkey

Absolutely! Right now, I am so digging the RASCC. Just can't get enough of these little buggers.

Wilkey

I know, its time I buy another box!

The 05 I smoked last night wasn't as strong/harsh as the 06, but definitely different from the 04. So, to make things easy, I ordered 3 cabs from 04 LOL!!! Gotta stock up!!

Cheers!

The 05 I smoked last night wasn't as strong/harsh as the 06, but definitely different from the 04. So, to make things easy, I ordered 3 cabs from 04 LOL!!! Gotta stock up!!

Cheers!

I wish I could find one cab of '04s....let alone three :0

PM sent Mike

And, you guys stop thread jacking my PLPC thread!!!! LOL

Now, off to try to find more 2004 as I find 05-07 only.

Timmy - The Hunter (Cazadore!)

PM sent Mike

And, you guys stop thread jacking my PLPC thread!!!! LOL

Now, off to try to find more 2004 as I find 05-07 only.

Timmy - The Hunter (Cazadore!)

Got it! :thumbs:

So, whadda think of SLR PCs?