• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Plume or mold on these cigars

MilesMingusMonk said:

Another vote for mold, plume will look like fine white hairs that encompass the entire cigar.
That is incorrect. Plume / bloom does NOT look like "fine white hairs".

So you're saying that the fine white hairs growing out of my cigars isn't plume?? Damn, I just sent a couple out for a pass I was in thinking they were finely aged...

MilesMingusMonk said:

Another vote for mold, plume will look like fine white hairs that encompass the entire cigar.

I knew a few cougars that had that feature.

MilesMingusMonk said:

Just a dang minute....I had a B&M owner locally tell me the fine white hairs growing out of my nose were plume.  You question his judgement....??.... :p

I knew a few cougars that had that feature.
Must have been desperate cougars if you got to see their fine white hairs.

Doc

Gurrzt said:

Spoken with authority and wrong.  Is it any wonder this conversation never ends.

Spoken with authority and wrong.  Is it any wonder this conversation never ends.
amen. Remember: hair/fuzz=mold, salt/sugar-like granules=plume.

I don't think I have ever read one of these threads where it wasn't mold, and obiously so.