• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

points of interest in Florida(cigarwise)

VotTak

In a couple of weeks I will drive from NYC down to Florida and we will probably be staying somewhere next to St Augustine. No particular place, coz we are usually driving, stopping where we see something interesting and stay where we like.
If you know an exact place worth going to in terms nice cigar place/store/manufacturer please let me know. I would appreciate if you would give me an address(so I would find it in my GPS). If you think that it make sence to get down to Miami and know the places let me know.
Or maybe some similar topic were already discussed than I would appreciate if you point me to that.
Thank you for your input. All your suggestions are appreciated.

Corona Cigar Co. in Heathrow! It's less than an hour from St Aug. Give me a heads up and I'll meet up for a smoke!

Give us enough notice and we'll all show up!

If you like beer, St Augustine has a local brewery/bar right across the road from the public marina (A1A Ale Works).

We always have some vacationing-ruining event going on here in Florida (it seems like anyway). In years past, it's been shark attacks and of course hurricanes. This year, it looks to be alligator attacks AND hurricanes. There have been 3 people killed by alligators this year (normally it's like 1 person every 10 years) and of course we just had our first almost hurricane of the season (Alberto)...it's still early!

Watch the weather and stay out of the swamp!

cheers,
Joe

edits: typos

Ybor City is worth a look into. There are some good cigar bars and shops all withing walking distance of each other. If you are a cigar fanatic you can drive down to Miami. There are a number of things and places to see in Little Havana all within a short drive of each other. If you plan on coming to Miami I have some suggestions of what to see and where to eat.

Any addresess in Miami?
Got list of cigar retailers in Ybor City. Looks like a place to go.

Definately do Miami.
See Tatuaje store,Gabriel's shop,and Padilla.There are tons of small shops that roll there own that would be interesting,some teach ya how to roll but all in all its worth saveing a few fresh rolled gars for the future years and memories.

Sweethearts in Ybor which is a Fuente family owned store... Geneally you will find a good selection there.