• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Poker broken

I went to the table after I saw this.

worked perfectly fine for me.

What was the problem you had? Can you be a bit more specific?

Roger is right.

For me, the table shows slcraiders sitting with 800 chips @ Level 1, Hand 1 (Waiting for 1 players, but you can't join).
Seems to think there is a tournament already in progress, but there isn't one.

Someone have access to an admin page?

Roger is right.

For me, the table shows slcraiders sitting with 800 chips @ Level 1, Hand 1 (Waiting for 1 players, but you can't join).
Seems to think there is a tournament already in progress, but there isn't one.

Someone have access to an admin page?

Now I see what you are saying. I wonder if there is a way to reset it???

No no...let it stay broken! I can't afford to lose to you guys anymore anyways! Keeps me away from temptation lol :p

Its still not working for me either... it shows the table, but it just keeps saying that its connecting to the server but never loads anything.

I sent a PM to Rod a little bit ago. Definetely a glitch with the vendor's software as I cannot sit or stand or do anything. Seems as I cannot get out and you folks can't get in.

I sent a PM to Rod a little bit ago. Definetely a glitch with the vendor's software as I cannot sit or stand or do anything. Seems as I cannot get out and you folks can't get in.

At least we are prevented from exercising our addictions. You are stuck and can't get away! :laugh:

But but but, I needa play tomorrow!! It is our Wednesday game!!! Ahh well, guess I won't lose sticks if it isn't working. lol.

Don

But but but, I needa play tomorrow!! It is our Wednesday game!!! Ahh well, guess I won't lose sticks if it isn't working. lol.

Don

Since when do you lose sticks? :p

Ahhh Jake, now its on brother. :) I think we only played that one time right??? :)

Don

I've got a feeling that the next time we get to play is going to be a big game...

Would suck this wasn't fixed in time for tonights regular game.
Feelin good too.

Can't be more than a reset button on the service provider side ... wonder how Rod made out.