• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Poker Pass

Just got back from Daves with the pass.

WOW! The host bag was a very pleasant surprise. Thanks guys! :love:

Also, I'd like to thank everyone for making my first (hosted by me) pass a most excellent, darn near dramma free experience.

I thought I'd post a pic of what the winner of the Poker Pot will be receiving along with a pic of the 2 community cards before I post all the hands and the winner. Again, good luck everyone!

pict00012vu.jpg

pkr130ni.jpg

Damnnnnnnnnnn! No diamond.

Does a pair of twos have a shot in hell? lol

My cards.

Ace of clubs, and 2,4,5,and 8 of diamonds for the wonderful pair of 2s!

Congrats to whoever wins it! :D

And the moment you all have been waiting for.............

pkr24kc.jpg

Congratulations! #2 .

I can't seem to find who took #2. If you did please post.

Once again I am very sorry for yet another screwup.

Edited due to blindness.

I thought hand number 2 with a full boat jacks over twos should beat a straight???????

tpntp said:
I thought hand number 2 with a full boat jacks over twos should beat a straight???????
[snapback]233041[/snapback]​

Holly crap! Sorry :blush: . Please feel free to shoot the blind dealer!

Very sorry MonkeyK. Will correct immediately.

Well, I wouldn't have been able to fit all those cigars in the humi or cooler anyway (though I suspect a couple could have easily found a home).
Congrats to Gonz on his excellent poker hand and to Swifty on a well run pass!

Thanks Khris!

Congratulations Gonz ! You are the official winner.

Once again I am very sorry for the mix up.

Gonz I will ship these out in the morning.

Wow! That's what happens when I don't log on for 4 hours! I miss all the action!

Cool! I thought I might have a good hand, with the king and 2 jacks, and I figured that 2 and 3 wouldn't really do me any good! I was really hoping for jack and King, to have the full house that way, but this works too!

Thanks a bunch Khris! This was a great pass, well run and organized, and alot of fun. It's really hard to be original and come up with a new idea for a pass, and you excelled in that arena too!

Congratulations! That was a really good idea for a pass and a lot of fun. Please do it again.

davela said:
I want to know what you are smokin tonight Khris?Much to choose from.
[snapback]233097[/snapback]​

Judging by my ability ( or lack there of) to read the cards you'd think I was smoking something other than cigars. :p
Don't know if I am going to get around to smoking anything tonight. I'm pretty tired and it is getting kinda late.