• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Poker!

I'll give it a go, you probably need someone's money to take.

Naw, we use $1000 play money/winner take all. All the losers send the survivor three cigars (NO ROCKETS) :D

We'll see if we can get 5 guys.

NA

No brave souls. Your mama's all wear combat boots and shave with a pocket knife.

NA

What's the site called???

pokeroom.com or something?

Who'd have thought the handle Wildcard would be taken at a poker site? :p Bastards!

creating an account now, waiting on the damn confirmation email....

I'll let you know

I'm still waiting on the fuggin confirmation email.....

tell em how to get there Fast, step by step while I try to login damnit.

NA

Most of these confirmation things happen instantly. This one is taking a while. I put my work email addy in so I don't know what the heck is wrong with the site....

Why'd ya wait till now to friggin' join the damn site newbie. Jeez loueeze. When ya finally get logged. On the main page click "play poker now" When the screen refreshes choose the "private tables" tab. When the little screen refreshes scroll down to the 10 20 nl and find fast4door table.

NA

I've get a java applet that loads a third and freezes. Can't get it to get any farther no matter how many times I've tried. This place dialup friendly?