• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Poker!

I'm on dialup and it works fine. close the pokerroom.com and everything associated and open a new window and login

NA

k

And Sammy, I'm working unlike the rest of you! LMAO :D

Yeah, those commercials are the best! I like the one where he tells his friend Bob about Enzite, now he's walking large and laughin easy!!! LMAO

No email yet....chit!

Well, I'll get in there if I ever get confirmed. In the meantime, I'm listening to surveilence on this prostitute vice is trying to bust..... :D

Got my digital scanner going here in the office ;)

I'm good to go now, I just can't seem to find our table. ???

Probably just because I suck.

I tried that, sais I was already registered. Guess they knew by my email addy..

Oh well.....

Wildcard said:
I'm good to go now, I just can't seem to find our table. ???

Probably just because I suck.
finding the table can be a PIA most times.......select private tables then sort by table name.......it's Fast4Dr's HE

Well, I'm not quite sure what to do. His table just isn't there. There are exactly 14 $10-20NL tables, but none of you are in any of them.

make sure you are on the 'private tables' tab. sort by name.. capital F.

there are a heck of a lot more than 14, you in the right place?? lPrivate tables ? og out and log back in

other1 said:
make sure you are on the 'private tables' tab. sort by name.. capital F.
if you don't see it try logging out and the back in. I have had to do that multiple time before I have found our tables in here.....ait's a real PIA but once you're in it's all good

3rd time logging in and out, nothing..

That's weird!

I've logged in and out four times, closed and reloaded the poker window six additional times, and reconnected to the internet twice. I'm getting between 12-14 tables for $10-20NL private, the same leaders every time.