• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Political Ad

It's clearly NOT real (there is no attribute saying who paid for it) and it's clearly a joke and it's funny as hell whether or not you are a strong supporter of the Democrats or the Republicans.

Don't you guys know who "David Zucker" is? If not, go google his name ad tell us what you find... :sign:

Wassa matter smurf, you didn't think any of the "Naked Gun" movies were "funny?" Are you THAT hypersensitive?

Stick a sock in it smurf, this does NOT violate the "no politics" rule so there's no need to "drop it" unless of course someone made you a moderator when we weren't looking....:rolleyes:

I thought it was funny as hell,too :laugh: Smuf,I gotta agree with Bill here,lighten up.You take yourself way too seriously. :p

It's clearly NOT real (there is no attribute saying who paid for it) and it's clearly a joke and it's funny as hell whether or not you are a strong supporter of the Democrats or the Republicans.

Don't you guys know who "David Zucker" is? If not, go google his name ad tell us what you find... :sign:

Wassa matter smurf, you didn't think any of the "Naked Gun" movies were "funny?" Are you THAT hypersensitive?

Stick a sock in it smurf, this does NOT violate the "no politics" rule so there's no need to "drop it" unless of course someone made you a moderator when we weren't looking.... :rolleyes:

I bow to your superior political acumen, Cat. :blush:

For those who don't Google that name, do the words, "Timmy, have you ever seen a grown man naked?" ring a bell? :D
One of the funniest movie lines ever! I sit and watch that movie whenever it's on. :laugh:

It was on yesterday, it was my girlfriend's first time seeing it. She managed a few chuckles.

Back