• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Por Larranaga Cuban Grade - Lowest prices around !

cheapercigars

Banned
Hello All,

Por Larranaga Cuban Grade is a bold new line extension for Cuba's oldest continuously made cigar brand. Por Larranaga Cuban Grade is the latest continuation of the legendary brand initially created in 1834. Uncompromisingly smooth and well-balanced delivering sweet flavors and a long, subtle finish, Por Larranaga Cuban Grade is comprised of deeply-aged Dominican and Honduran fillers and for the first time in the history of this esteemed brand, Por Larranaga Cuban Grade is crafted with a flavorful San Andres Valley Maduro wrapper.

This unique sequel to the famous Por Larranaga cigar line is a smooth, delicate and complex cigar experience to be treasured by all discriminating cigar enthusiasts, stated Michael Argenti, president of Cuban Imports. Por Larranaga Cuban Grade is our retrospective version of this rare and venerable brand at the turn of the 19th century.

Corona Gorda 5.5 x 44 $ 77.65
Double Corona 7 x 54 $ 103.55
Corona 4.5 x 42 $ 71.18
Robusto 5 x 50 $ 84.12
Toro 6 x 50 $ 90.59
Figurado 6.13 x 52 $ 97.05

Thanks for your support
Mel Shah
760-699-6367
www.CheaperCigars.com
Click here to go to the Por Larranaga page directly

Yes, Gary, this is the one.

Por Larranaga Cuban Grade[/url] is a bold new line extension for Cuba's oldest continuously made cigar brand.

That sounds a little deceptive, no? Besides sharing the same name, do they have anything to do with the Cuban brand?

normal_ban_him.jpg

BUYER BEWARE!!! This vendor sent me an open box of damaged cigars and then ignored me and refused to take them back. I had to go through my cc co. in order to seek remedy. Telling is that this low life never contested it when the cc co took their $ back. STAY AWAY FROM CHEAPER CIGARS!! THEY ARE DISHONEST!!!

I sent this joker another PM, but true to form I'm betting he will just ignore it.

BUYER BEWARE!!! This vendor sent me an open box of damaged cigars and then ignored me and refused to take them back. I had to go through my cc co. in order to seek remedy. Telling is that this low life never contested it when the cc co took their $ back. STAY AWAY FROM CHEAPER CIGARS!! THEY ARE DISHONEST!!!

Wow, not a whole lot of gray area there. Thanks for making us newer members aware guys!!