• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Portland, Or. Thurs. 7/16 & Sat. 7/18

I just found a calendar marker for a third Thursday held by a group called the "PDX Cigar Club." It's out in Beaverton and the Shilo on Canyon.

Any of the brothers here a member of that "club," go to one of these, or otherwise have anything to provide that would shed more light on this event? It is a bit of a drive for me, but I'm hungry for a HERF.

On that note, Friday looks nice. Any of you people within driving distance of the PDX airport interested in busting my HERF cherry at my place? I'm just East of 205 on the Washington side of the river.

Edit:

Portland Cigar Club HERF

Date: Thursday, July 16, 2009
Time: 5:30pm - 8:30pm
Street: 9900 S.W. Canyon Road
City/Town: Portland, OR

"Join us every Third Thursday at the Shilo Inn on Canyon Rd. This month we'll be featuring Deschutes Red Chair IPA paired with an awesome cigar TBD."

Portland Cigar Club HERF
Date: Saturday, July 18, 2009
Time: 5:30pm - 8:30pm
Street: 928 SE 9th St
City/Town: Portland, OR

"Green Dragon will host the Portland Cigar Club on Saturday July 18th at 5:30pm. We will be tapping a keg of Terrible Two from Double Mountain Brewing which is a rare, bourbon barrel aged brown ale that was brewed in honor of their 2nd anniversary! Tasters will be provided for Portland Cigar Club members during a smoke-filled evening on the Green Dragon’s patio! Cheers!"
BaGnXbsq4ppozpogVbFM8etTo1_500.jpg

I just found a calendar marker for a third Thursday held by a group called the "PDX Cigar Club." It's out in Beaverton and the Shilo on Canyon.

Any of the brothers here a member of that "club," go to one of these, or otherwise have anything to provide that would shed more light on this event? It is a bit of a drive for me, but I'm hungry for a HERF.

On that note, Friday looks nice. Any of you people within driving distance of the PDX airport interested in busting my HERF cherry at my place? I'm just East of 205 on the Washington side of the river.

Mike,

Are you talking about the 19th?

Jim

Mike,

Jim

According to the calendar on Cigar Asylum the PDX Cigar Club HERF is this Thursday, the 16th, @ the Shilo mentioned above. I know nothing else, but would love to learn.

As for my place....I'd be good to go any afternoon/evening/night.....17th, 18th, or 19th!

Did this answer your question Jim?

edit: Am I missing something on the 19th I should know about?

Mike,

Jim

According to the calendar on Cigar Asylum the PDX Cigar Club HERF is this Thursday, the 16th, @ the Shilo mentioned above. I know nothing else, but would love to learn.

As for my place....I'd be good to go any afternoon/evening/night.....17th, 18th, or 19th!

Did this answer your question Jim?

edit: Am I missing something on the 19th I should know about?

Nope, I was looking at June :blush:. I meant the 17th :). Maybe we can coax BBS into the fold. Tom you looking?

Jim

It's a good group. . .Jeff and Ed are spearheading it . . . .good connections, worth going to. I've been to the Shilo in Beaverton. . .it's one of the nicer places still open to cigar smoking.

Tell em DrMike gave them a thumbs up!

It's a good group. . .Jeff and Ed are spearheading it . . . .good connections, worth going to. I've been to the Shilo in Beaverton. . .it's one of the nicer places still open to cigar smoking.

Tell em DrMike gave them a thumbs up!

Interesting. I'm a Dr. Mike, and I know another Dr. Mike. PM inbound....

I'm in Vancouver close to 5-Corners (about where I-5 and I-205 come together). I could be coaxed out most evenings for a smoke....??

Hmmmmmmm. This one will be tough, but I might just make it. We'll see what the wife says. My SoundersFC play against Chelsea at Qwest at 12noon, so if I drive, I'll be 30-60 mins late, but i'm gonna try.