• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Post Whore reporting in

WE HAVE A WINNER!

Thanks for the contest! Wendy O. Williams always fascinated me. The Plasmatics were not exceptional in their songwriting but they were always amusing in their performances. Too bad I was a bit too young to make it to any of their shows...but I am not sure that they ever played in Cincinnati. I really hated hearing of Wendy's death. Sad.

Thanks again for giving a bit of street cred to my nickname!

Oh c'mon. He might have been one of those Vince Neil or Green Day punk lawyers :laugh: :laugh: :p

Well Cripes Ray, why didn't you just throw in a backup question on litigation? :laugh: :p

Nice contest, congrats S2.

Got to see The Plasmatics twice and Wendy solo once in a 200 seat club!. A new meaning to wall of sound for sure.

Thanks for the contest! Wendy O. Williams always fascinated me. The Plasmatics were not exceptional in their songwriting but they were always amusing in their performances. Too bad I was a bit too young to make it to any of their shows...but I am not sure that they ever played in Cincinnati. I really hated hearing of Wendy's death. Sad.

Thanks again for giving a bit of street cred to my nickname!

Y'all can start practicing your Google-fu now because for 20 K I'll have at least 20 killer trivia questions guaranteed to make you work for it.

Y'all can start practicing your Google-fu now because for 20 K I'll have at least 20 killer trivia questions guaranteed to make you work for it.

1) Black Tot Day
2) July 22, 1941
3) Eddie Gaedel

Oh, sorry, getting a little ahead of myself.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

The Scotch contest was probably nothing compared to what this one will be. I had maps, lists, etc., out on my desk when my Boss asked me what I was doing. I guess I need to forewarn him of the upcoming contest. I probably need to go ahead and post vacation for that day! :laugh:

Congrats on the win Stu and way to go Ray on the 19K....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

2 years later and y'all still can't shut Ray up huh? :sign: