• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Post yourself here for a Members Directory.

Bat_Chief

Bat_Chief Returns
OK, here's the plan. With all of the FOGs and FNGs running around, it's hard to keep track of everyone. I thought that maybe if we each posted on this thread ONCE and kept up on all of the brand new FNG's to post here, it would be a good place to go and locate each other for profile information and such. It is an absolute pain in the wa-tussie to cruise through the threads to find peoples posts for their profiles!

To keep the thread from getting too many short timers on it, I would recommend a 50 post minimum (I originally thought 200, but that was stupid) before being allowed to post on this "Directory".

There may already be a way to do this that I haven't found, and if so please tell me carefully, I'm not stable! :) And yes, there is the members Icon, but have you seen all of the names??? Takes me forever and i am BAD at names, plus I like to look through the Avatars to find people. Pictures good, words bad!

If this gets pinned, then we will always have it and the administrators could clean it up every once in a while. You don't have to say much when you post, that's up to you:

Be complex: Hello, my CP name is Blow-A-Lot-Of-Smoke, I'm Aquarius, I like taking long smokes on the beach and old Bogart movies, yadda yadda yadda.

Or go simple: Ugh. The Idea is just to have everyone listed in one spot.

'Nuff said, shutting up now, it's Micky Mouse Roll Call Time! :D :D

Darin

ukflag.jpg

Bat_Chief said:
OK, here's the plan. With all of the FOGs and FNGs running around, it's hard to keep track of everyone. I thought that maybe if we each posted on this thread ONCE and kept up on all of the brand new FNG's to post here, it would be a good place to go and locate each other for profile information and such. It is an absolute pain in the wa-tussie to cruise through the threads to find peoples posts for their profiles!
:: shrug :: I just click on the "Members" icon above to look people up... has a nice search feature and everything... but anyway, here's my post...

Hello, my CP name is gr8full2day and my mother calls me Russell, we will not discuss how my ole lady refers to me!! I love mostly ISOMs, thanks to IGBC for making it impossible to leave the darkside!! I am glad this forum is here!! I amy change my mind anmd argue about like SamClem later, but for it kicks a$$.!!!

How do you post that you don't want your post to count as a counted post?

This is for people who would rather search through pages and pages of thread than the members directory.

:D

:sign:

Bat_Chief said:
There may already be a way to do this that I haven't found, and if so please tell me carefully, I'm not stable! :)Darin
OK presumably you know what the user's handle is, or at least a reasonable simulacrum of such. So you click on the "Members" icon on the upper left of any page in the forums.

At the bottom of the list of names there is a drop down box. The options you want are "name contains" and/or "name begins with." Type in either the first few letters of the member's user name, some string of letters you're pretty sure is in there somewhere, or the exact user name. Then hit the "Go" button.

For example, I picked "name contains" and "big." I got:

Name Level Group Joined Posts Email AOL ICQ Photo
Big E Members 25-November 03 1
Big Slim Junior Members 13-November 03 110
Big Worm Members 2-July 01 833
Big100HD Members 27-November 03 179
bigdan1173 Members 27-April 03 100
Biggygar Members 24-March 02 36
bigjim3793 Members 27-October 03 1
BigMo Members 5-January 01 1
BigSmoke1 Members 22-October 01 6
BigVito Members 9-April 02 67
Da_Big_Dog Members 4-April 01 0
thebige11 Members 12-February 01 1

Buller.....................................................

Anyone,.................................................

Anyone,.................................................

Phatty is present and accounted for!!! :p :sign: :sign: :sign: