• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Prank Wars

Okay.....true story....but this got a bit out of hand, however we are still best friends.

It ended up with me putting an ad in all the local papers for his house at a "very" good price and an open house on the first day of March Madness. He had just bought a big screen TV and was having a bunch of guys over.

That day I got a series of phone calls which got progressively more colorful with each call. Eventually he called me and said "you xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx, there is a Japanese lady here who can't speak english well enough to understand that it was a joke......she's in my house looking around.................and I think she likes it!

Of course I had to pretend to be him while calling in the listings and thus the ad bills went to him as well.

Six months later he used the same ad to actually sell his house by owner!

Needless to say there were numerous good jokes which lead up to this including:

He took my keys at a bar one night and filled my Nissan Maxima with packing popcorn from the sunroof. then put my keys back without me knowing.

A load of mulch delivered and dumped against his garage door in the middle of the night.

Back