• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Prayers please

CMontoya79

Newb Le professional!
My family here at CP. Please pray for my mother in law Eleanor Palato. She is very ill due to what was a cardiac related issue. She will likely be here a long while. Minimum 3 days.

Thanks.

C

Keeping you all in our thoughts, C. Hope she is home and you all get to celebrate the holidays together, partying it up.

update: MIL currently undergoing a process where she is cooled for 24 hours, then slowly warmed up over 48 hours. This will allow doctors to monitor response, brain function, brain damage, heart function, heart damage, determining next steps. She has been on a ventilator and remains on pretty heavy sedation. If she pulls through, the road to recovery is a long journey.
She had a cardiac arrest, was gone a couple times but EMT’s kept working on her for a long while. In which she had pulse and heart beat restored and go. Right now, wife and I think that what had her survive to this point was she was wearing oxygen at the time she took a nap and lost consciousness. At this time, more questions than answers.
Please keep your thoughts and prayers coming.

thanks,

C