• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Prayers requested for EricDriscoll's family (Christian)

Wishing the best for your family Eric. It sounds like mom-in-law has a good attitude going into this, and I can not tell you how much a difference that will make in recovery.

Joe G

Prayers sent to your entire family Christian, I hope your mother-in-law has a full recovery and enjoys her retirement to the fulliest...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Update: Mother in law had surgery on Monday. Tumor in colon removed and no cancer on walls of colon and hysterectomy yielded no cancer. However they found out she has liver cancer which is not good. My wife is a wreck and after my mother in law spends several days in ICU they are going to start aggressive chemo. They are analysing her liver from the surgery to see how bad it is. Any positive energy please send our way.

Update: Mother in law had surgery on Monday. Tumor in colon removed and no cancer on walls of colon and hysterectomy yielded no cancer. However they found out she has liver cancer which is not good. My wife is a wreck and after my mother in law spends several days in ICU they are going to start aggressive chemo. They are analysing her liver from the surgery to see how bad it is. Any positive energy please send our way.

Prayers and positive thoughts sent to you and your family Christian.

HUGS

Melly