• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pre-Order Crowned Heads La Imperiosa

FamousSmoke

The Crowned Heads new La Imperiosa Cigars are now available for pre-order! 

Reserve your box today!

http://www.famous-smoke.com/brand/la+imperiosa+cigars

ecskMzQ.jpg

Kinda looks like a fancy "It's a boy!" cigar band.  Does look nice.

Kind of on topic, I appreciate FS contributing to CP regularly with new releases and pretty good deals, but why is the pre-ordering open so late guys? Other web based vendors began pre-ordering for La Imperiosa weeks ago before IPCPR.
As a consumer, I preordered a box in each size already through a vendor which will remain nameless,weeks ago but much would have preferred supporting FS on this forum. You guys are late to the dance on this one.
I want to order from FS, just start pre-orders when you see competitors taking them.
Just a though.
. Where are our Padron 50th Anniversay humidor sticks !!! ( totally kidding guys) keep up the good work.

BTW early reviews look promising but not close to reaching the talk of the 14 release of Las Calaveras. In fairness, these are very young and the 14 LC didn't start getting traction for a few months after release. Right now just not a fair comparison of the two. Lots of talk of "potential". I hope the cigar Gods took notes on that. Otherwise, I'm stuck with four boxes of 2014 LC red headed step cousin, la Imperiosa.

bucfan444 said:
BTW early reviews look promising but not close to reaching the talk of the 14 release of Las Calaveras. In fairness, these are very young and the 14 LC didn't start getting traction for a few months after release. Right now just not a fair comparison of the two. Lots of talk of "potential". I hope the cigar Gods took notes on that. Otherwise, I'm stuck with four boxes of 2014 LC red headed step cousin, la Imperiosa.
Bit of a buying freeze at the moment, but if they are not worth keeping 4 boxes down the road look me up.  

Absolutely. I can't smoke and enjoy"potential" so if a few boxes get evicted from my humidor I will PM you to see if interested. 5'ers would be nice all around.
Thanks

bucfan444 said:
Kind of on topic, I appreciate FS contributing to CP regularly with new releases and pretty good deals, but why is the pre-ordering open so late guys? Other web based vendors began pre-ordering for La Imperiosa weeks ago before IPCPR.
As a consumer, I preordered a box in each size already through a vendor which will remain nameless,weeks ago but much would have preferred supporting FS on this forum. You guys are late to the dance on this one.
I want to order from FS, just start pre-orders when you see competitors taking them.
Just a though.
. Where are our Padron 50th Anniversay humidor sticks !!! ( totally kidding guys) keep up the good work.
That is a fair point.  I will bring this up to the purchasers to see if we can make more of our pre-orders available sooner.

http://www.famous-smoke.com/brand/la+imperiosa+cigars

NOW IN STOCK and available to order online!

Corona Gorda (5 3/4 x 46) Oscuro Cuban Corona
Box of 24 - $178.99
Single - $8.25

Double Robusto (6 3/8 x 50) Oscuro Churchill
Box of 24 - $199.99
Single - $9.25

Dukes (5 1/2 x 54) Oscuro Robusto
Box of 24 - $210.99
Single - $9.75

Magicos (4 1/2 x 52) Oscuro Rothschild
Box of 24 - $188.99
Single - $8.75