• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Preacher told a funny

steamboat

Future Skinny Person
Max Lucado was the guest speaker today and he told a funny that might be postworthy.

Three friends who were avid golfers went to heaven. St. Peter told them they could play as much golf as they liked but not to hit any of the ducks that lived on and near the golf courses. They played for several thousand years before one of them accidently hit a duck with their golf ball. Immediately St. Peter arrived with an ugly woman and handcuffed her to the guilty party. "This is what happens to you if you hit a duck." said St. Peter as he walked away.

The other two seriously considered giving up golf but after careful consideration, decide to continue playing golf. Eventually after another several thousand years, one of them accidently hit a duck and here comes St. Pete and handcuffs him to an ugly woman.

The last of the three continued to play and one day out of nowhere, St. Pete shows up with a drop dead gorgeous woman and handcuffs them together. The guy was really pleased becase this was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and asked, "What did I do to derseve this?", the woman replied, "I don't know what you did, but I hit a duck with a golfball."

that's funny. So where are you were max lucado was speaking? AT your church? That's pretty cool

Haha, that's pretty good. I haven't read any of his books, but I've definitely recognized his books in stores and heard people good things about his writing.