• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Precious Humility

preembargo

Sleeping not so peacefully
Brothers, I don’t know what to say to all of this. I’m just so amazed. I’ve tried for two days to find the words to express my most humble gratitude as well as my utter shock and amazement. This is all so overwhelming; the only thing I can think of to say is thank you.

I pray that blessings are bestowed upon each of you as you’ve blessed Julie and me. Thank you so very much.

You have done more for this place than probably anyone will ever realize. Your efforts in OpFTH alone make you worth of more than just some auctions. The joy that you give to some random soldier with your shipments is what we're shooting for. If we can accomplish even have what you have then I think this will be a success.

x2 with the addition of the pleasure we get just from calling you 'our' BOTL

:thumbs:

Mike, Mike, Mike,
We are not worthy to stand in your shadow, look what you have done for me and i`m a nobody . You deserve so much more. Thank you for letting me in your world. If there is anything you think I can do for you just ask and I will do my best like you always seem to do!

Mike - family first, friends a close second. I'm proud to be considered in the second group and can only wish you and your family the best going forward.

There's little I can do from here, but if there's anything that I could offer beyond best wishes and prayer, I hope you know all you'd have to do is ask and it'd be done.

Hang in there and look towards better times, my friend.

The very Best Regards - B.B.S.