• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

premium fiver of UFC 83 anyone?

jeht2000

bodybuilder for life
Well, UFC 83 is now only days away and I can't wait to see St Pierre get some revenge. So, if anyone wants to wager a premium fiver AGAINST Pierre let me know. I will be fair and offer two more premiums(seven total) since Pierre is the favorite. I could care less about the other fights except T. Lutter and Franklin, which should be really good.
Mike

I want to see George get the beat down by Matt again lol. I also wouldn't mind seeing Rich Franklin winning.

I want to see George get the beat down by Matt again lol. I also wouldn't mind seeing Rich Franklin winning.

GSP is going to kill matt and Franklin is going to win.

That is all.

GSP is a bit cocky but I still hope he wipes the octogon with Serra.
Serra is an abnoxious pri*k!

The Franklin fight should be very interresting!

Mark, I'm not so sure that Franklin is going to win. Travis Lutter is a very good fighter who is really good at jiu jitsu. If Lutter takes Franklin down he will win. If the Franklin can keep the fight standing, he will win.

As far as the Pierre fight, I think it is a little unfair for Matt Serra. He hasn't fought one fight since he won the belt A YEAR AGO!!! And every "named" fighter he's fought he has lost to. Bottom line, he got lucky and then they didn't give St.-Pierre a rematch. They were setting him up to fight Matt Hughes! What kind of snick is that?? The match won't make it past the early second round.

well thats serra's fault he was supposed to fight matt hughes but was "hurt" thats when gsp took the fight short notice and to be blunt distroyed hughes. Franklin may not be an anderson silva but he'll beat lutter, a 5er on that one

It was as pretty punk move by Serra to keep taunting Hughes like he did on The Ultimate Fighter, and then chicken out, pull out injured. I'm not the biggest fan of GSP, but I hope he takes Serra out in the first round.

Franklin might win it, but it will be close! And no, I don't have the nerve to put a fiver on Lutter :)

St.-Pierre wins!!!! I was alittle surprised to see that St-Pierre decieded to wrestle Serra and take him down but a win is a win!

Also, what is going on with Lutter? It seems the last couple of fights I have seen him in he has gotten tired and beaten. Which I see as beating yourself. Terrible!

GSP has now proven himself to be an all around complete warrior. He hammered Serra - Good! I disliked that punk.
Kalib Starnes was an embarrasment to himself and the UFC!
I was delighted to see Bisping pound the crap out of that smarta*s McCarthy.
The rest of the fights were ok, wish they had shown the Ed Herman fight though. For a Pay-Per-View card they really should show the entire card. Tape delay but show the whole thing.

ALRIGHT, just saw the fight. Serra got his as$ spanked! What happened, how did he run out of gas and just give up like that? Ring rust maybe? Uck that, he probably waited till the last second to get in shape and spent the rest of the time spending his winnings and laying on the couch watching tv.