• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Premium Tequila

ParaGod

Semper Fi
Okay, I am a die-hard tequila drinker, I wont touch the rot-gut stuff, I am at the age where I don't slam shots(well maybe not that often anyway's). So what I want to find out is. Is there a good place to get high quality tequlia, or is there someone in CP that knows of some good s*** that I would like. I have been drinking Padron Anejo, and Chinaco. Those are my current favs.

Interesting post. Funny...just the other day I was thinking about becoming a die-hard tequila drinker...not sure why...maybe it was the nice weather...or the thought of island paradise...but most likely I probably wanted to get smashed...either way I'll be on the look out for a good source for high end tequilas with you ParaGod. :D

TheBeast said:
Interesting post. Funny...just the other day I was thinking about becoming a die-hard tequila drinker...not sure why...maybe it was the nice weather...or the thought of island paradise...but most likely I probably wanted to get smashed...either way I'll be on the look out for a good source for high end tequilas with you ParaGod. :D
I am with you brother. So will I. :thumbs: :thumbs:

I used to love Tequila..can't stomach it after it came up during my fight! :angry:

I just love high quality tequila. I use to drink the rot gut stuff(Cuervo Gold) but my palate has matured with age and experience(Bad tequila + Partying = saying high to the toilet god). So now I only go after the high end stuff, and boy is there a lot out there to try, most of it is a little out of my price range, but there is some stuff around 30 dollars a bottle that aren't bad, you usually can get Chinaco, Padron, Premium Cuervo, Sauza Trez Generacion at Costco.

Yep, joined Chevy's tequila taster club last year when I "discovered" premium tequilas too

Cuervo 1800,Sauza Tres Generacion(?),Herradura Gold,

most other folks can't get past the idea of sipping tequila ;)

Robb

Next time you want to try a really good Tequila, try Sammie Haggars Cabo Wabo. Very nice. I may have this spelled wrong but it is very smooth
Jerry

You got it right there Jerry. I had the opportunity last summer to get back stage for the Sammy Hagar/David Lee Roth concert and there was a lot of Cabo Wabo just a flowin'. :thumbs: Outstanding Tequila. :p

Premium Tequila is a whole different ball game then the drink until you throw up stuff. :)

Had the opportunity to enjoy some this past wkend at the Cinco Herf. You want some really good smooth stuff? Try this..... and its on sale! :thumbs:

Fantastic Tequila