• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

President Barack Obama Inaugural Cigars

joesmoltz

I am a Maker’s Mark Bourbon Ambassador and live in Kentucky. I am also an avid collector of any Maker’s Mark-related items.

Recently, in my online searching, I came across a Maker’s Mark Cigar commemorating Barack Obama’s Presidential Inauguration. The cigar is featured in an online store through The Washington Times website

http://www.washingtontimes.com/store/inauguration/

From the image I saw this cigar reminds me of similar Maker’s Mark cigars I purchased commemorating George Bush’s inaugurations in 2001 and 2005.

Like the Bush cigars, these are advertised as being hand numbered and limited edition. This is a premium cigar and it makes a great commemorative collectible. I bought a few of these and am anxious to receive them. I may go back and get some more.

I didn’t see this anywhere else but you may find them through other outlets.

I bought a few Obama plates at the local Walgreens. They sure are nice. Such a warm picture I will cherish them and prolly pass them on to my kids.

Thanks for the link.

Who are you?

Why don't you go over to the introduce yourself thread and tell us a little about yourself.

I think he is an employee of Maker's Mark...or just shilling for them, perhaps.

I am a Maker’s Mark Bourbon Ambassador and live in Kentucky.

Please see rule 6 in the under Forum Etiquette located on the home page under community,

As seen hear.

6.) Absolutely no discussion of 'touchy' subjects. This includes political and religious discussion. This is a cigar forum. We pride ourselves on running the friendliest cigar community online. Discussion of politics and religion does nothing but create tension between members.

Thank you and have a nice day

Also don't smoke the cigars. I love bourbon. I love cigars. But bourbon soaked cigars are bad. I have tried to smoke 3 makers mark cigars and I could not smoke more than an inch of any of them.

Also don't smoke the cigars. I love bourbon. I love cigars. But bourbon soaked cigars are bad. I have tried to smoke 3 makers mark cigars and I could not smoke more than an inch of any of them.

Same here. Those things were pretty nasty.

Blech.... Take your "novelty" "cigars" and shill them somewhere else... Those things are as bad as epecac....

If I was president, my Inaugural Cigars would be Cohiba Lanceros.

Of course, my first act after swearing in would be an executive order to end all trade and travel restrictions on Cuba.

And when I won my second term, my victory party would be at El Floridita! :laugh:

(a man can dream, can't he?)

1st, not a great cigar. 2nd, it doesn't look like they did anymore than print gold letters on the side. No fancy band, no photo, nothing more than a, over priced flavored cigar.

I guess my question is why can't you get these from the source? After all you are an Ambassador and you live where they are made.

I am a Maker’s Mark Bourbon Ambassador and live in Kentucky. I am also an avid collector of any Maker’s Mark-related items.

Recently, in my online searching, I came across a Maker’s Mark Cigar commemorating Barack Obama’s Presidential Inauguration. The cigar is featured in an online store through The Washington Times website

http://www.washingtontimes.com/store/inauguration/

From the image I saw this cigar reminds me of similar Maker’s Mark cigars I purchased commemorating George Bush’s inaugurations in 2001 and 2005.

Like the Bush cigars, these are advertised as being hand numbered and limited edition. This is a premium cigar and it makes a great commemorative collectible. I bought a few of these and am anxious to receive them. I may go back and get some more.

I didn’t see this anywhere else but you may find them through other outlets.