• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pretty awesome Craigslist pick up.

Joining this forum just to sell some cigars is very bad form. This is a discussion forum not a marketplace. Scap and Nate treated you nicely compared to some other members here would. If you would like to join our discussions then do so and learn the rules. If not, then kindly do as Nate suggested and GTFO.

Joining this forum just to sell some cigars is very bad form. This is a discussion forum not a marketplace. Scap and Nate treated you nicely compared to some other members here would. If you would like to join our discussions then do so and learn the rules. If not, then kindly do as Nate suggested and GTFO.
This is not the way to say to someone that is new and doesn't know the ropes and of Child is wrong with a test answer is it okay for the teacher to say hey kid the answer was wrong get the fuck out ? No if it was i, would have said something like hi And said look Newie and something different. But it's cool and I'll delete my account you so all can truly go fuck yourselves because if this is how one speak to try to explain that ones wrong I don't need your bullshit.

This is not the way to say to someone that is new and doesn't know the ropes and of Child is wrong with a test answer is it okay for the teacher to say hey kid the answer was wrong get the fuck out ? No if it was i, would have said something like hi And said look Newie and something different. But it's cool and I'll delete my account you so all can truly go fuck yourselves because if this is how one speak to try to explain that ones wrong I don't need your bullshit.

Bye Felicia!

A little testy isn't he. Or is that testis? Little Richard, that's it.

Later masturbater!

giphy.gif

Talk about jacking the thread....

Talk about jacking the thread....

You're here for a reason. If it's to sell cigars only, you just got shown the door. No need to be angry, selling cigars isn't what these forums are all about. You were treated no worse than the many that have come before you, doing the same thing.

If you're here to learn about cigars, stick around, read more and get a feel for the forums. No better place to learn about fine cigars.

Either way, it's your call.

So pretty much we all know that we never buy Cuban cigars on Craigslist. You can scour the website day to day and you'll find nothing but fake Cubans with glass tops. Well today I noticed that there was a paper box of 5 mini boxes with three tubos of Cohiba Siglo IIs. They've been faked before but not as often has the regular Cuban sandwich Cubans that usually pop up. So I went with my gut and emailed the poster about the box. He told me his next door neighbor's father works for Habanos SA and gets free cigars on the regular. IDK if I really bought that but he had quite a few boxes. All at retail. I picked up the box of Siglo IIs and believe it or not, everything checked out. I was flabbergasted. That distinct honey smell tickled my nose when I opened up the tube. The lables we're all perfect and everything was sealed as it should be. Very glad I went with my gut on this one. What do y'all think? View attachment 16876 View attachment 16877 View attachment 16878 View attachment 16879 View attachment 16880 View attachment 16881

Little late to this forum but if you want real cubans, i have most of my collection on the Austin, TX CL. Everything I have is authentic and never in question. Let me know!

You might want to read all of the thread. This discussion was had already.
I did and I can give two shits what they have to say! I've been going to Cuba for work for years and now need to get rid of few via CL and it pertains to the fake CL posts people were referring to. If you have no desire to check them out, fine with me! Just letting people know there are real posts out there!! I bet you found out those Siglos were real too!? Same label on my real Siglos too.20170720_003347.jpg

I did and I can give two shits what they have to say! I've been going to Cuba for work for years and now need to get rid of few via CL and it pertains to the fake CL posts people were referring to. If you have no desire to check them out, fine with me! Just letting people know there are real posts out there!! I bet you found out those Siglos were real too!? Same label on my real Siglos too.View attachment 17332
Real or fake it doesn't matter. Joining the forum just to sell cigars is frowned upon. That was the problem with the last guy.

Real or fake it doesn't matter. Joining the forum just to sell cigars is frowned upon. That was the problem with the last guy.
Of course real matters! It's the reason you started the talk in the first place! Take care man. For anyone else, PM me if you feel like it!

Of course real matters! It's the reason you started the talk in the first place! Take care man. For anyone else, PM me if you feel like it!
You're not reading the whole thread then. Look for someone named cigar and try see what he did. If you only came here to sell then leave. If you want to stay and discuss cigars then post an intro thread and contribute and follow the rules. We have rules for posting cigars for sale.

I did and I can give two shits what they have to say! I've been going to Cuba for work for years and now need to get rid of few via CL and it pertains to the fake CL posts people were referring to. If you have no desire to check them out, fine with me! Just letting people know there are real posts out there!! I bet you found out those Siglos were real too!? Same label on my real Siglos too.View attachment 17332
We don't delete posts either, so don't ask. That kind of stuff may fly in some forums, not here.