• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pretty good deal on some Tatuaje

So they are a FOG from 2003.  Must be respectable!!   ;)

Satchmo said:
You're a FOG from 2006 and you're respectable! :laugh:

They used to be a big on line / B&M dealer, but haven't ever ordered from them.  IIRC they got embroiled in some controversy in years past, have to dig to be sure.

Satchmo said:

...yeah, but I'm a FOG from 2005 and I'm sketchy.  YMMV..... :p

BlindedByScience said:
They used to be a big on line / B&M dealer, but haven't ever ordered from them.  IIRC they got embroiled in some controversy in years past, have to dig to be sure.

...yeah, but I'm a FOG from 2005 and I'm sketchy.  YMMV..... :p

The window of opportunity between respectable and sketchy is small.  Kinda like between beers 5 and 7 when you can't miss shooting pool, and between beers 11-13 when you are invisible.... 

I purchased some Don Pepin varieties from them a couple of times and had nothing but good experiences.  However, that was back in 2006 or 2007.  Therefore, I cannot vouch for them today being so long ago. 

I've purchased from these folks over the past 2 years. I even smoked one in their lounge this summer. I also purchase my shaving supplies from their sister business located in the same building. I have never had anything but great service from them.

Coops turned me onto the place when he used to live near by.

I think a few brothers purchased some Liga A's from these guys last summer. If my memory is right CJ was one them. I think Coops ran a similar thread to this one letting people know Cigar King had them.

Sorry my memory isn't the best and I am not going to do a search on my phone.

Wow, some of my favorites there, may  have to give it a go....thanks #2!

Ordered a box, I'll report upon receipt to update the company's rep as well.

I'm pleased to report that this transaction worked out very well for me.

The box arrived in two days from order, it was very well packed, and even had travel humidification.

Based on my transaction, I would surely do business with Cigar King again.

Brickhouse said:
I'm pleased to report that this transaction worked out very well for me.

The box arrived in two days from order, it was very well packed, and even had travel humidification.

Based on my transaction, I would surely do business with Cigar King again.
Thanks for the report. It seems there are some coupons out there for this site as well. Good to know that they are legit.

Gasp!  That price on the box of Cabaiguan, can't believe I missed that!  I'll have to bookmark the site, thanks.

flamchop said:
Gasp!  That price on the box of Cabaiguan, can't believe I missed that!  I'll have to bookmark the site, thanks.
I missed it, too. :(

Being a clearance, those prices were one time only.

Very impressed by these guys. The Cabaiguan's I ordered were gone after I purchased too late and they were more than helpful in making up for this with similar smokes that more than made up for it. All packaged very well with humidification.