• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Price for Money

ThankYouForNotSmoking

Self-Proclaimed Everyman's Man
What's everyone's favorite price for money Cuban by the box (either by 25s or 50s)?

Hm?

Dziekuje

Once you've come down from your crack-high, can you please edit your post to make sense. I just went out back and smoked 47 joints, and it still doesn't make sense to me!

He has this in his profile: "Slavic Literature", so I'm guessing English isn't his first language.

Once you've come down from your crack-high, can you please edit your post to make sense. I just went out back and smoked 47 joints, and it still doesn't make sense to me!

ROFLMAO!

I agree with bfreeborn:

I suspect he meant what's the best valued smoke, in which case I'd vote JL #2

~M

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: too funny Andy!

Brian

I have been advised to weigh each purchase on its own merit. Know what you are buying.

jgohlke has some excellent advice here

No this is good! It's always good to have a laugh!

As fars as the value thing goes, I think the Monte 4's are an excellant smoke, and the price point is very good. I'm not sure what other folks think of these, but Fonseca makes a couple very inexpensive smokes that I've enjoyed, though they are very mild. Try out the No. 1's, Delicias or Cosacos. At those prices they are worth a shot even if they don't blow you away!

Off the top of my head, I'd say the SLR Regios in a Cab. They can be had around $5 a stick and are really good with a few years of age!

Patrick

He has this in his profile: "Slavic Literature", so I'm guessing English isn't his first language.

At least someone has some sense to think before they attack.

I'd have to say free is my favorite but since thats highly unlikely to happen then I'd have to say,it depends on the cigar.If you are a little bit more specific I can maybe answer better.
Tell me which cigar you are interested in and I can say the best price from my experiances.

I'd have to say free is my favorite but since thats highly unlikely to happen then I'd have to say,it depends on the cigar.If you are a little bit more specific I can maybe answer better.
Tell me which cigar you are interested in and I can say the best price from my experiances.

I think he is looking for the "most bang for the buck." What is the best Cuban cigar for the money. I would have to agree with Patrick in that the SLR Regios in a cab of 50 are fantastic and inexpensive. I would also throw in the ERDM Choix Supreme in the cab of 50...though these need to be well aged, IMHO. If you look around, some of the petite coronas are quite inexpensive and provide huge flavors and wonderful smoking experiences. Some examples are the SLR PCs, Bolivar PCs, and Sancho Panza Non-Plus. If you like smaller cigars, the Boli CJ, Party Short, and RASCC can provide a lot of "bang for the buck."

Just a few thoughts.

If cigar penguin is correct, and you are looking for the best price on a certain cigar...just use froogle to find the price and vendor. Then, check with an established member or FOG on the board via PM to see if the vendor is OK.

There's my 0.02.

Hey buddy, take it easy there killer! Don't you think attack is a strong word here? Maybe we were just having some fun with this. Perhaps you ought to think about what you've just typed before you hit the "add reply" button.

My apologies if I offended you,just thought it was a bit rough on the new guy who doesn't do english well.
Sometimes that can prevent someone from posting again.I understand haveing fun too.
By the way I wasnt mad or upset,just commenting..maybe "attacked" was the wrong word,I am no english major. :p

Tough question to answer, not knowing what your preferences are (size, strength, etc.)

However, for me, many of the PC's are good buys for the smoke (i.e. Bolivar and H. Upmann to name a couple).

Tough question to answer, not knowing what your preferences are (size, strength, etc.)

However, for me, many of the PC's are good buys for the smoke (i.e. Bolivar and H. Upmann to name a couple).

Good point and suggestions :whistling:

Don't forget about the Party Shorts, another good smoke that's light on the wallet. :thumbs: