• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Price Ranges

elidog

In your opinion what is the best pipe or pipes for under one hundred dollars and in the one hundred to two hundred dollar price range? I'm looking into buying my second pipe. Thanks!

In your opinion what is the best pipe or pipes for under one hundred dollars and in the one hundred to two hundred dollar price range? I'm looking into buying my second pipe. Thanks!

I really like Kaywoodies. You can pick up really nice vintage ones on eBay now and then.

Also, check out http://www.deadmanspipes.com/ Its ran by a really knowledgable guy when it comes to restoring old pipes. He has some Dunhills available on a regular basis.

Nording-Under $100 estate, $100-$200 New\
Original Ben Wade-Under $100 Estate. New ones I hear are not as good.

There are tons of Nording pipes tend to be around the $85 range and are very nice pipes. Most of them are the Signature ones that are unvarnished. These pipes change while you smoke them over a period of time due to the oils in your hand. I recommend one of those pipes as there is no greater reward than you naturally coloring the pipe yourself over time than one that was varnished. He also has some nice varnished pipes around the $130 range. I've posted a few of my Nording posts so it wouldn't be hard to find them on the Pipe Forum. :thumbs: