• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Proper Disposal of Mistakes or Flawed Experimentation

Reminds me of a similar experiment I conducted...

IMG_8004.jpg

IMG_8005.jpg

IMG_8006.jpg

IMG_8007.jpg

I know. I just saw his comment about unsubbing. What a turkey! Little does he know... wood's really good for fires :laugh: People don't seem to grasp the idea that by the time it reaches this point, it's no longer a viable guitar. They feel what I'm doing is wasteful. But no, continuing to build it, or put other materials into the project would be wasteful since it won't be a good (or depending on the mistakes) playable, instrument in the end. Oh well, to each their own.
Chris

There's nothing quite like a good fire... in the foot of a cigar or a fireplace.

I love the burning fire pit of cigar boxes. I've thought about doing that once I acquire enough of them...only I'm going to put them in my smoker and smoke some fish. Could be tasty, but I suppose it could be nasty too. Ha.

Interesting burn. Sometimes I think it is best to turn comments off so you can keep the 13 year old's from posting. You are making a guitar and they are the ones most watching.

And what is wrong with Swamp Ash? It is the wood I have on my G&L. The premier finish makes it look really nice.

Nothing's wrong with swamp ash. Tonally it is quite nice and definitely has it's place! It's just not an EXPENSIVE wood. IE: If there's a mistake, it's not gunna my wallet to burn it.
Chris

Feel free to make me a guitar verhoevc :p I dont play, but Id be glad to show it off ;)

Burn more broken guitars!