• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

propylene glycol

Dre

Does anybody in Washington State know were to by pg locally?

Belay the the PG. Buy beads and save yourself tons of aggrivation.

Doc.

It's just for a tuppador. I was going to get beads when I moved up to a cooler.

I agree with Devil Doc...Go with the Beads.

Your local tobacconist should have Tubes or a small jar where you can just add DISTILED WATER.

Green florist foam works well too. You can find it at your local florist, Walmart or craft store in the dried flowers/craft section.

image003.06.02.05%20Designer%20Block.jpg

I have the florist foam, I was under the asssumption that I neede a 50/50 solution (pg/distilled). I didn't know I could use just distilled water. Would it be worth it to use beads in a tupperdor.

for now, if you want, just got the small tube with beads- then add more beads when you set your coolidor up (and you will go big if you hang around here, trust me!)

Beads

:cool:

Swissy said:
for now, if you want, just got the small tube with beads- then add more beads when you set your coolidor up (and you will go big if you hang around here, trust me!)

Beads

:cool:
[snapback]262366[/snapback]​
Ok, I will check out the beads. Thanks :thumbs:

the pharmacist may have it by the pint, i paid 5 bucks for a pint of 100% PG. try a smaller pharmacy, if they dont have it, they can ususally order it USP grade next day.

Like sunward said, the pharmacies are your best bet. Also, the swimming pool/spa supply stores. Remember to dilute to 50/50, maximum. You may even want to use 60/40 (H20-PG).