• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Protocol-04 Gold (Themis) robusto

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
So I should have pointed this out before, but the Protocol line is founded by 2 NYC police officers and as such, their cigars carry a law enforcement theme to their names. Themis is the Greek goddess of justice, divine order, law and custom. Themis means "divine law". You might recognize her as the blindfolded statue holding 2 scales.
1/3: Mild with a sweetness that reminds me of the leftover milk from a bowl of Frosted Flakes, my favorite Fat Guy cereal.
2/3: Still has that sweetness.
3/3: The flavor has transitioned to that of fresh baked bread, perhaps with a little bit of that sweetness that you get from Kings Hawaiian rolls.
Very pleasing and a great tasting cigar. Perfect for when you want something light but very flavorful. I am not really one for mild cigars, but I certainly enjoyed it. Worth trying if that is your thing, or you need some diversity in your humidor, though.IMG_1515.jpeg