• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Proud Instructor!

Nashkicker

Kick Ass Duke
I teach an afterschool Taekwondo program at my old middle school in Troy, NY. The program caters to underprivledged kids and gives them a safe place to go for a couple hours after school each day. My class meets once a week for about an hour and a half. for the past 2 weeks they practiced thins demonstration of the skills they have learned, as part of a multicultural celebration the school was having. These kids are as "beginner" as they come, but truly shined when the spotlight was cast on them! I . Please take a minute to watch the video and like us on Facebook!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkAjzM9Hve4

Very cool Jim! I applaude your work man for you to give your time back to a bunch of kids is great you should be proud.

Paul

I'm sure you are proud. But, without YOU this wouldn't be possible. Atta Boy Jim. Good for You and Your group of youngsters!

I Dropped you group a Congrats on FB!

Well done again.

Paul

I wasn't expecting Tom to do a split when he broke that board. Ha!

Nice work dude. That girl that did the BB form brought back some memories.
Congrats on your endeavor 'Master Nash'.

I just got a message from one of my students.

"Master Nash our video has 32 views already!"

Gotta love their enthusiasm! :D

Great job! You never know how long the things that you have taught these kids will stick with them. I still remember all of the blocking sets and the Kenpo creed from when I took it when I was 5 years old. You should be very proud.

Good Karma shall be yours.

Nicely done, Sir!!!

I'll check it out from home tonight. Facebook is one of the few sites that work frowns upon.