• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PSU vs ND for a 5er

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
I'm saying my men in blue and white will crush the hated ND on the 8th. What Hoosier says different for a premium 5er?

rofl..I wouldnt bet you some white owls for cohibas on that one. I'd just have to go buy some white owls. :laugh: ....and I'll take some psu also if someone else wants to take notre dame.

Gonna need a point spread to consider that bet...if it's good enough, this Hoosier may be interested.

Sorry, not enough time for a novena to the Lady in Blue.

Doc.

But 5 cigars in concrete is a fiver :rolleyes: I just depends on how bad it was if you get the rebar or not :p
However, if it comes to that I'll offer alternative packaging of plastic and cardboard instead.
I'll be out of state and communication until that Sunday afternoon/night so you won't hear from me until then.
AIP bro.

Excellent, and to clarify, this is for a fiver. Not five cigars hidden in a concrete block, just a fiver. ;)

Anyone else want to bet against PSU? I would be willing to do the same deal... premium 5... let me know

31-10. I think we covered that 17.5 point spread :)

Got my nice prize pack today. I'll be smoking a few of them soon. If you ever want to loose any more bets make sure I'm invited :)