• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Public apology to jonesy

jeht2000

bodybuilder for life
After taking sometime to think over my reaction in a previous thread I would like to publicly apologize for the language I used. It occured to me that I was holding animosity towards you for something that happened in the past. That was/is wrong and I can be man enough to say it. I might not like what you say(type) but that does not give me the right to blurt out whatever I want! That kind of response only fuels the negativity and brings the board down. So again, my apologies to you and the board.

Mike

small note: This revelation was helped by my wonderful and sometimes level headed lady who was sitting beside me when I typed what I did.

Way to be a man Mike, I am sure Brian and the others appreciate this!

:thumbs:

Thank goodness for good women, mine has steered me in the right direction more than I care to remember.

Brian

Ha! I know what you mean. Testosterone can get in the way sometime. I really wasn't trying to hear what she was saying but after sleeping on it I could see where I was wrong.

Apology accepted Mike. I've also said a thing or two to you that I'm sorry for. It's now water under the bridge and everybody can be happy again!