• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Public Apology

Figures. Ban the fugger!!!!
hanging_skeleton.gif

Rod said:
"benjamin" is actually TonyDogs. The IP matches the same location as Tony. Benny's grammar is very poor, much like Tony. Benny used the phrase "and what not". Not a common phrase, but Tony sure used it a lot.

Tony/Benny has been warned not to show is face around here again.
[snapback]245006[/snapback]​

And Rod layeth the smack down. :thumbs:

Rod said:
"benjamin" is actually TonyDogs. The IP matches the same location as Tony. Benny's grammar is very poor, much like Tony. Benny used the phrase "and what not". Not a common phrase, but Tony sure used it a lot.

What did Tony/Benny do to be persona non grata around here?

Zeebra said:
Rod said:

What did Tony/Benny do to be persona non grata around here?
[snapback]245020[/snapback]​

Look up "post by" TonyDogs.

It's pretty self-explanatory.

I wonder if tonydog$hit will try the Zac (from the Island of the Misfit Toys):
"My brother did it!!" :laugh:

Rod thanks for clarifying this. It now explains all the random posts.

It figures... I thought the person "Benjamin" put down his big Crayola markers in favor of a computer keyboard... Same as TonyDogs...

Tony's mom is gonna be PISSED if she finds out he's trying to break the Internet again...

vewyphishy said:
Qualls07 said:
Why dont we cut the guy a little slack. Sure starting a new thread to ask the same question again is annoying, but at least hes not trying to sell us Opus at MSRP (plus 97% tax), or 75 boxes of genuwine pleksiglas tope Chiba/Davidof speshal blend that his mothers cousins barbers sons friend got from the guy that actually rolled them!!! and was smuggled into the US by specially trained dolphins, for only $800 and your account and social security number, which you need to send first.

He apologized, so cut the guy a little slack (Unless he screws up again, then commence with the ball busting)
[snapback]244970[/snapback]​
You sure are a tolerant guy. :)
[snapback]244977[/snapback]​

Dang it, I knew being tolerant would get me in trouble one one of these days.
:D :D :D

That guy is unbelievable. You think he would just move along, but some folks can't get past their grudges.

Hey Rod was that Red guy him too?