• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Public Safety Product Warning 100 count Wood Humidor

golfgar

Bueller.... Bueller...... Anyone....... Anyone?
WARNING THIS POST CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES NOT SUITABLE FOR ALL VIEWERS

Humidors such as the one pictured below should be redesigned for safe operation. Severe and painful, although non-life threatening, injuries can and will occur under certain conditions. The gravitational effect from as little as .7 meters can result in broken bones and severe contusions with ugly discoloration of the affected point of impact and surrounding tissue. The humidors should be equipped with anti-fall protection as well as air-bag padding in the event of accidental release from the horizontal resting plane. These humidors should only be operated by qualified operators who are not subject to distraction from texting or voice calls during moving, opening and placement of the humidor.

Damn it freaking hurt.

5BD8B180-E93E-487A-8245-A7B415D37FD7.jpegDA804352-C30D-42BC-957D-8741227EC601.jpeg

Thought you slammed the lid on your finger....now I regret opening that smaller photo up....

Did you invent any new cuss words?

I’m just glad the humidor is ok....seriously tho that toe makes me hurt ?

Only one cigar from the contents was slightly damaged...….on the foot of the stick lol, so I smoked it.

Brother, even for some prime Cohiba Behike i wouldn't trade toes with you, and quit testing the laws of gravity.