• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puff N Stuff Tomorrow Night (8/11)

BGlover

It's very short notice but I'll be in Atlanta tomorrow night on business. I have dinner with a customer in the Norcross area at 5:30 and am planning to head down to Puff N Stuff afterwards (around 8-ish) for a smoke and to grab a few more of the MF LB SE's to bring back home.
It would be great to meet any of you out there in the area.
PM me tonight if you think you might make it by.

Brad

It's very short notice but I'll be in Atlanta tomorrow night on business. I have dinner with a customer in the Norcross area at 5:30 and am planning to head down to Puff N Stuff afterwards (around 8-ish) for a smoke and to grab a few more of the MF LB SE's to bring back home.

Brad

Have a good time Brad and tell Al & Jon I said hello....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Brad

Have a good time Brad and tell Al & Jon I said hello....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I am out of town so I can't. Where in Alabama do you live? Have fun!

Thanks Charlie. I'll definitely say hello for you.

Khari - I live in the Birmingham area, Trussville to be exact.

Brad,

If you respond to this I will make it, PM me if you can. PnS is my local store, I live 5 minutes away. Doubtful Al will be there, but Jon will be. I will look forward to us meeting. I am a heavy set 30's white guy lol, just so you know what to look for!

Matthew

Brad,

If you respond to this I will make it, PM me if you can. PnS is my local store, I live 5 minutes away. Doubtful Al will be there, but Jon will be. I will look forward to us meeting. I am a heavy set 30's white guy lol, just so you know what to look for!

Matthew

PM sent. Hope to see you tonight. I'm hitting the road in a few and chances are I won't be back on CP today so if anyone else feels froggy, see you tonight at P N S.

If anyone else is down you can Pm me with a phone number and we can be in the loop. Brad is going to call when he is on his way. Puff is open until 10pm

Hope you guys have a great time. I've got to make the pilgrimage, one of these days......!!!....:thumbs:

Brad,

Matthew

Family,

Someone commented to me that in no way did this make me "stand out" in the south, and that was some funny chit. :laugh:

Just want to say to Brad and the rest of CP that we had an awesome time. Brad is a new brother but was a complete top notch guy.

Thanks to Jon, Tavin and Brad for making a great night, many more to come.

All My Care,

Matthew

I'd just like to shout it from the rooftop (which I am sure any of you who know him already know completely) that Matthew is one helluva BOTL and an all around great guy!!

Matthew, I cannot thank you enough for your the generosity and hospitality you showed me last night!! What I figured would be an hour's worth of a cigar (or 3 cigars for Matt in an hour) and a conversation at the local shop with some dude from CP named Anthem turned out to be a late night of quite a damn few fine cigars and some great conversation with some all around good dudes (Tavin & Jon included).

Matthew, you are a gentleman sir and I look forward to the opportunity to hang again soon.

Can we possibly do something one of these nights upcoming (Friday or Saturday) @ Puff N Stuff or even Steady Hand Pour House? I'd really like to seem some of the old crowd and meet some new faces after my Polish hiatus.

Mark,
I'll send you a message next time I'm going to be in town and we can try to line up some folks. I'm usually only in town during the mid week about once a month on business.

Brad

Hey Mark,
I was there talking with John and Matt (Anthem) just yesterday. Can't come down this weekend, but I can head over there one day next week.

Man, need to make a road trip to see you guys! Been a long while since I've seen y'all.