• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PuffStuff

Al, you're eventually going to read this, I hope. Given what you've just experienced, you may have some issues to iron out, some shock of your own to deal with. You have friends - talk it out with them, with us if you're comfortable. You did the right thing.

No cop I know of served for long before doing what you have done. ggiese and cigarsarge are two here that I know of.

As some of you know over a year ago my better half was in a terrible wreck, in which her leg was snapped in half. She's fine now and we've moved on, but the point I wanted to make is that the boy who hit her had a little cut on his head, and while she was screaming begging him to help her, he ignored her and called his parents, not 911, just his parents. He walked over to the car, saw her leg snapped and ignored her.... If I ever run across him, I'll probably kill him.

Al is a hero for stepping in when people needed help. I don't think I would have been that brave. :thumbs: and prayers sent out.

Thanks for being a good guy Al...The world needs a few more folks like you. You did all you could have done. Take some comfort in that.

Way to go Al, keep up what you do......... :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: