• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pulled the trigger on a Aristocrat humidor

tangomar

After getting all moved in to our new place I made the deal for my M-Plus yesterday. Hope the 6 weeks or few months goes by quickly :laugh:

Jerry

Nice! Did you get the cooled unit? In what part of the house will you keep it? I've been looking at the Avallo and Aristocrat units all day today.

Outstanding bro. Enjoy the next few weeks of pee pee dancing :)

Yes its cooled thats one of the big reasons I wanted a new box as I don't have a cool basement to store in the summer anymore. It will be in the hall off the great room.

Excellent Jerry! I spoke to Bob quite extensively over the course of several weeks earlier this winter and he was super pleasant and answered all of my questions quickly. He seems like a great guy. Although I ultimately decided I couldn't make the financial commitment at that time, I certainly plan to at some point.

Congratulations to you and man am I jealous!

- Tim

The M-Plus is a great cabinet and I'm enjoying mine (again).

I'm jealous! Make sure you post some pictures!

I have had mine for almost 3 years and out grew it in 3 months.

This is an expensive humidor, if I could do it again I would have spent more and got Bob to build me a larger unit.

Brian

I have had mine for almost 3 years and out grew it in 3 months.

This is an expensive humidor, if I could do it again I would have spent more and got Bob to build me a larger unit.

Brian

MY GOD Brian, you're an animal! Or shall I say, ani-mawl!

Congrats! Mine was full the day it arrived. I can't manage to "retire" my coolers for good. :)

I am sure it wont be big enough after time. But I hope it last longer than a few months before I start back using the coolers :laugh:

I placed the order for mine today. Can't wait to get it!

khari..it is my understanding these take awhile to arrive, so if you need some extra storage space until then let me know. No charge (minus the vig of course) :sign:

Lou

Congratulations...!! I've had my custom THC for almost a year now. I absolutely love mine; I'm sure you'll enjoy yours as well. Only problem is that it looks like this now:

full_humi.jpg

....the bottom isn't any better.... :laugh:

Congrats again - B.B.S.

Congratulations...!! I've had my custom THC for almost a year now. I absolutely love mine; I'm sure you'll enjoy yours as well. Only problem is that it looks like this now:

....the bottom isn't any better.... :laugh:

Congrats again - B.B.S.

That chit is WAY too neat! You should see my jumble of boxes and trays.

Very very impressive BBS. Hopefully one day I will have a worthy collection of sticks to put in something that nice. :) For now the cheapo route is the only way to go!!

Don

khari..it is my understanding these take awhile to arrive, so if you need some extra storage space until then let me know. No charge (minus the vig of course) :sign:

Lou

Mighty kind of you, Lou!

I'm getting the Aristocrat M Plus THC. I doubt I'll ever need that much space (I only have one medium sized cooler full right now), but it wasn't much more expensive than the Aristocrat M or 48 for 33% more space.