• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pulled the trigger on a Aristocrat humidor

I placed the order for mine today. Can't wait to get it!

khari..it is my understanding these take awhile to arrive, so if you need some extra storage space until then let me know. No charge (minus the vig of course) :sign:

Lou

Mighty kind of you, Lou!

I'm getting the Aristocrat M Plus THC. I doubt I'll ever need that much space (I only have one medium sized cooler full right now), but it wasn't much more expensive than the Aristocrat M or 48 for 33% more space.

I'm trying but I just can't keep up with this guy. He's a freakin' animal! :laugh:

.......I doubt I'll ever need that much space (I only have one medium sized cooler full right now)........
....yeah, right. I'll ping you in six months or so and see how that's working out for you.... :p

A good natured ribbing from someone that "knows better".....B.B.S.

.......I doubt I'll ever need that much space (I only have one medium sized cooler full right now)........
....yeah, right. I'll ping you in six months or so and see how that's working out for you.... :p

A good natured ribbing from someone that "knows better".....B.B.S.

We'll see! You guys haven't been wrong yet, but I truly can't imagine having more than 60 or 70 boxes of cigars accumulate that quickly. I've only got 15 or so right now.

Mine is full and I have two coolers. BBS knows what he speaks of!

That's one reality I'll just have to face when the time comes, 'cause right now I'm happy in the land of Denial. :laugh:

At the same time, you guys are beginning to make me wonder if I should just get a larger one now...

NO! Won't do it. Back to my own microcosm, where the Aristocrat M Plus will accomodate me forever, regardless of how many boxes of cigars I buy.