• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Punch ISOM

Ok, 400 Euro-thingy-almost-American-dollars is kinda steep, even for a cabinet. Anyone know where I can pick up a smaller quantity for a smaller amount?

Thanks,
Dave ???

I'ld be willin to bet that Ilja can accomodate you there too Dave. If I am wrong then accept my humble opologies :p

Cgarsltd has em for $303 but it doesn't say for sure it is a Cab of 50, but I can't imagine that would be for 25

Hey Dave, it might be interesting to note that if you go to Ilja.com you arrive at a interesting web site with a lot of computer graphics and logo design services by someone named Ilja in the Netherlands, and if you go to padroncigarshop.com you will be on Ilja's web site that sell cigars in......The Netherlands.

Just one of those things that make you say Hmmmm :D

What Kenny said. $303 is for a 25 ct dress box. Dave, look at the newsletter part of Ilja's site or check the marketplace board here. He has a list of aged smokes. Not sure if there are Punch Punch on it or not, but maybe.

That DO in fact sound like a Load of MoooLah for a dress box. Sheeesh ???

I received a few PM's about this - thank you everyone. However, due to the wedding coming up in just a week, we're trying not to go out and spend lots of money. If anyone might still be interested in a month or so, we may be able to work something out. I'm still looking to trade for a few as well..... :lookup: