• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

punch royal coronations tubos

syrinx

Are these machine made or handmade at this point? I know they go back and forth.

There all mine !! They are one tasty smoke to me. I just got a box of 07 last month, and im already halfway through.

Yeah I had one today at lunch-nice little cigar overall. Draw could have been a little better but nice mild to medium smoke.

There all mine !! They are one tasty smoke to me. I just got a box of 07 last month, and im already halfway through.
You sound as bad as I am! :)

When I get a particularly tasty cigar they are gone in NO time!

I haven't tried these yet, though. ???

Don't get to liking them too much as I'm sure they will be slated to be discontinued in the near future like much of the Punch line.

I know that now all the formerly machine-made cigars (except the ICT-made stuff, like minis and clubs) is now hand-made...but is it also long-filler too?

I know that now all the formerly machine-made cigars (except the ICT-made stuff, like minis and clubs) is now hand-made...but is it also long-filler too?

Yea...these guys need a job now that the factory's on strike...otherwise they wind up like this:

oompaloompa.jpg