• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Punch Royal Seleccion No.11 SLB

azksig

I have to say wow what a surprise. I received this cigar in a sampler pack so I don't know what year it was from. I always wanted to try it but didn't expect anything great from it. This was a complete shock and utter surprise which doesn't happen enough but I welcome. Everything from the burn to the final puff was great. It had a smoothness to it that felt like it has been aged for 10 years. Funny story - I was driving around Phoenix yesterday with my top down enjoying this cigar when I realized that I wanted to nub this thing since it was so good. I had to pull over to the side of the road so I could take the band off to get a few more puffs out of it. :thumbs:

I'd be curious to hear of any other experiences with this cigar. I'm going to keep my eyes open for a box of these now.

Ive never had one but I might have to try it. What kind of flavors would you say you were getting?

I've got a couple cabs of these from 2000 that are simply fantastic. That is as long as they're not plugged, which a good many are.

I've got a couple cabs of these from 2000 that are simply fantastic. That is as long as they're not plugged, which a good many are.

I also have some early 2000 Punch's which I have not touched, but tonight will spark in Lu of this post. Like my dear friend Greg I am quoting, I will enjoy the hell out of them as long as I can get a draw.

I also have some early 2000 Punch's which I have not touched, but tonight will spark in Lu of this post. Like my dear friend Greg I am quoting, I will enjoy the hell out of them as long as I can get a draw.

Well, I decided to join you Matthew and pulled out one of my Punch RS11. Plugged all to hell! :angry: Just ran the draw tool through it three times and am still getting barely anything out. What little bit is coming out is good though. :D

That makes me a little nervous about getting some. I wonder if newer boxes have the same issue.