• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puppy Pass

Pass arrived yesterday in fine form. I was down for the count after a long afternoon at the dentist, so I didn't get it turned around. I'll PM Swissy the P/T's later tonight, and get this sucker on the road, hopefully tomorrow.

Cheers - B.B.S.

put takes PM'd and approved... if the board stays up long enough, I'll update the first post but as this is the final player, it doesn't really matter too much.

THANKS TO ALL!!
Was a fun pass, and I'm sorry to see it end (kinda...) It's been fun, and a learning expirence for me. I hope everyone's pup had as much, if not more fun, than you did!

:thumbs:

My puts / takes:

Take - Trinidad Coloniales (#84)
Put - Bolivar Belicosis Finos KMM OCT 04 (#88)

Take - Fuente Anejo 55 (#57)
Put - Fuente Anejo 49 (#89)

Take - SLR Regios (#42)
Put - Montecristo #1 2003 (#90)

I haven't opened things up for inventory yet, but I'll get to it tonight, for sure. I'll post again later tonight once things are locked 'n' loaded..... :cool:

Thanks again, guys - B.B.S.

OK, the pass will leave Casa B.B.S. tomorrow. Once USPS scans it, Swissy, your DC# will be:

0103 8555 7496 2335 2255

- Took inventory of the smokes....perfect.
- Took a look at the doggie treats. Selected something little dogs could handle. Very nice..... :p
- Put / Take on dogge treats...repackaged with some extra bubble wrap. Hope you like what the local doggie boutique cooked up for St. Patties Day.... :laugh:
- Puts / Takes on stogies (as above). The digital hygro seems to have packed it in. The battery door was gone, but pushing the battery in doesn't give up any RH lovin.... It could be a dead battery; I looked but I don't have one to try out. She went back in with the cigars...of dubious value.
- The beads "looked" really good, moisture wise, and the cigars seemed fine, so I decided to leave well enough alone and packed the gars back up with the beads, no moisture added. More bubble wrap again; things that don't move, don't get busted up.... :cool: Man, the aroma of those sticks....wow.... :love:
- Packed 'em both back up with lots of peanuts.
- Taa Daa...!!

Jim, thanks again for letting me play in your pass; very much appreciated. Tomorrow AM I'll give you a report on how the girls like the treats.... :thumbs:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

wow... it's just about done. :(

Thanks gang :love: It's been a great first hosted pass! Thanks for helping it run smooooooooth

Once it's back in my hands, that'll be it.

:thumbs:

- Took a look at the doggie treats. Selected something little dogs could handle. Very nice..... :p
Man, the aroma of those sticks....wow.... :love:
Tomorrow AM I'll give you a report on how the girls like the treats.... :thumbs:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

BBS, all the treats were supposed to be for your puppies.

One of the best parts of being in a pass is the Christmas-like feeling I get when I open the tupperdor. Love that smell!

BBS, all the treats were supposed to be for your puppies.

One of the best parts of being in a pass is the Christmas-like feeling I get when I open the tupperdor. Love that smell!
...aww...there were PLENTY of treats in there for our four little mutts.... :p I took some, sent some along to Swissy (with some of our local doggie boutique treats as adders). Gregor, I really appreciate that.... :cool:

Oh man, the aroma.... :love: I'll tell you, a beautiful bunch of sticks like that just smell sooooo fine...!! Very enjoyable to look 'em all over. Swissy, you've got some KILLER smokes headed your way..!!

This was fun, gents - thanks to all, once again.

Best Regards - B.B.S.

Had a blast picking out what to send for the pups. Think i enjoyed that as much as the cigars.

Jim, congrats on your first pass. Thanks for involving me, ya moose lover.

Thanks guys.. .couldn't have done it without you (well, except for you David! :laugh: )

Thanks to you for making it run smooth and go as well as it did!
5bba11a4.gif

Great job! :thumbs: Thanks for letting me play.

Thanks Everyone! A Great pass, thanks to you all.

BBS, those were some awesome treats... must be a heck of a pet store you got those from! My picky eater Porter went NUTS for them... after I found the Shamrock one you sent for me... thanks bud! :thumbs:

:laugh: Just Kidding (althought I did take a taste... :whistling: )

here's the torture pics-
Funny how they're looking at the treat in front of the other!

now it GOBBLE time!

Thanks again everyone... been a GREAT pass, and a good learning expirence for me. :love:

Great pics of your dogs Jim...Reminds me of my dogs they way they sit around the table. :D

Great pictures, Jim - glad the cookies were a hit.... :thumbs:

Thanks for having me in this one....good fun, to be sure.

Best Regards - B.B.S.

OK, better late than never.....here's our herd queing up for treats:

red_dscn0450.gif

...that's Isis, Lucy, Natasha, and Rosie. Isis is a Pom / American Eskimo mix, Lucy is a "deer head" Chihuahua, 'Tasha' is your basic Poodle, and Rosie is an "apple head" Chihuahua...all 2 3/4 lbs of her.... :p Hard to get them to hold still for the shots; Lucy can darn near walk on her hind legs when it suits her:

red_dscn0455.gif

Thanks again, gentlemen - :thumbs: :thumbs: - B.B.S.