• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Purchased from Wal Baranow Australia

dewolf

I recently purchased form Wal Baranow in australia and received a rather poor quality selection of very expensive cigars want to know if any one has had similar experience.

Hello I have never used them , however a guy over at the icg bb
has and he loves them ( there prices seem a bit steep)You may want to send Wal an e mail and see bout replacements

Wal has always been a great merchant and I've never received anything but quality smokes from him. I would call or e-mail him right away and I know he'll make good on the purchase. As far as prices...I guess it depends on where you buy from. They are a bit higher than some countries but comparable to others.

well,being new, I am a little slow to respond with whether or not I have ordered Cuban cigars. I am especially leary of discussing where I would,if I ever decided to, buy them.

well,being new, I am a little slow to respond with whether or not I have ordered Cuban cigars. I am especially leary of discussing where I would,if I ever decided to, buy them.
A little? Six whole years! Let's speed up the responses, ok? :D

I love old posts. I mean it's not like you can mistake them for current ones. :rolleyes:

God I need a drink.

What a fart smeller....

What a fart smeller....

:laugh: :laugh:

That's a new one.

Actually, it's a real old one. I think I first heard that in jr. high school. :laugh: Don't be fooled by the birth year listed in my profile, I'm a little older than 20. ;)

::peeks outside::

Is the moon full or something?

It's getting there, 66% waxing. Full moon is February 2nd. We'll have a first blue moon this year in June. The last time that happened was May of 2003.

I'm a little older than 20
Next thing you know, you'll be telling us you aren't Canadian! ???

It's getting there, 66% waxing. Full moon is February 2nd. We'll have a first blue moon this year in June. The last time that happened was May of 2003.

So after the 2nd it wax off? :laugh:

Well, I amuse myself at least...

Wal has always been a great merchant and I've never received anything but quality smokes from him. I would call or e-mail him right away and I know he'll make good on the purchase. As far as prices...I guess it depends on where you buy from. They are a bit higher than some countries but comparable to others.

Haven't bought from Wal in years however when I did I never had a problem........

Bob

I recently purchased form Wal Baranow in australia and received a rather poor quality selection of very expensive cigars want to know if any one has had similar experience.
I live in Australia and I buy from the states as the price is heeps better than over here (for non cubans) even with import tax and postage.
I checked out his web site and the prices are good but I would be very wary of any cheep Cubans from this part of the world.
I am not implying that he sells fakes and as I have not purchased off him I cannot comment on his integrity.
But from what I have found in this part of the world Cubans are very expensive unless they are fakes.
I have also found IMHO customer service in aussie is sadly lacking,compared to the service I have received from Famous Smoke Shop
I place an order with FSS on a monday and the cigars are in my humi by the friday which I think is pretty good.

I live in Australia and I buy from the states as the price is heeps better than over here (for non cubans) even with import tax and postage.
I checked out his web site and the prices are good but I would be very wary of any cheep Cubans from this part of the world.
I am not implying that he sells fakes and as I have not purchased off him I cannot comment on his integrity.
But from what I have found in this part of the world Cubans are very expensive unless they are fakes.
I have also found IMHO customer service in aussie is sadly lacking,compared to the service I have received from Famous Smoke Shop
I place an order with FSS on a monday and the cigars are in my humi by the friday which I think is pretty good.

Well, I've not been to Australia, nor do I live there, but I can tell you that Wal's customer service has been the best I've known in this hobby. Whn the phone rings at 11:00 p.m. and there's a gruff bloke on the other end wanting to know what I've been up to, even when I haven't ordered from him in a year or more, that counts as good service to me. His son Ben's not all that bad either.. LOL!

Well, I've not been to Australia, nor do I live there, but I can tell you that Wal's customer service has been the best I've known in this hobby. Whn the phone rings at 11:00 p.m. and there's a gruff bloke on the other end wanting to know what I've been up to, even when I haven't ordered from him in a year or more, that counts as good service to me. His son Ben's not all that bad either.. LOL!
Good on you for sticking up for him mate.

OK, so I'm a fart smeller. I am sorry about replying to a really old post. My eyes most have been blurry from reading all the stuff on CP and trying to get caught up. I will pay closer attention. :whistling: