• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Put some cool stuff on my boat

tangomar

This stuff is fantastic, Custom cut....... Now I need to finish the cockpit and trash the carpet.

cid_DWT180.jpg

cid_DWT176.jpg

That looks real nice! Makes me wish I lived somewhere I could have a boat.

Nice work there. How about some pics of the other section sof the tagomar?

Thanks all, I will get the rest finished and post some when done. Takes about 6 weeks to get made

Jerry

That is a GORGEOUS tangomar, it adds so much to the overall look. I am guessing no, but did you do the cutting and installation yourself?

That looks real nice! Makes me wish I lived somewhere I could have a boat.

I currently live someplace where I can have a boat but cannot afford one right now. So hard...

Looks good!

I'd like to see more pictures as well. I work at the Sea-Doo sportboat factory but we don't make boats that large. Our biggest is a 230 (23ft).

hmmm... cleaning fish, shrimp and crab guts -n- blood off it... think I'll stick to bare metal! :laugh: Way easier to scrub...

Looks damn nice tho!

hmmm... cleaning fish, shrimp and crab guts -n- blood off it... think I'll stick to bare metal! :laugh: Way easier to scrub...

Looks damn nice tho!

I was just as concerned about stains as well just more like Bloody Mary's, Martini's, Beer... LOL I put it to the test last few days and am totally impressed. Its made from nonabsorbent, closed cell EVA foam specifically formulated for marine applications. So blood and guts should just hose off

Jerry

Looks damn nice tho!

I was just as concerned about stains as well just more like Bloody Mary's, Martini's, Beer... LOL I put it to the test last few days and am totally impressed. Its made from nonabsorbent, closed cell EVA foam specifically formulated for marine applications. So blood and guts should just hose off

Jerry

Probably the same stuff we put on some of our Sea-Doo swim platforms.