• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Putting cigars in my new humidor

Ironworker

CP's Official Construction Contractor
As most of you know I got my humidor just a short time ago and now it’s ready for a few cigars. I am only a beginner here and my cigar collection doesn't hold a candle to most members but you have to start somewhere.
Here are a few pictures.

If anyone would like to donate some cigars for aesthetic affect I would greatly appreciate it :p

PICS

Rich

I'm so comming over to mug you...J/K. Looks better than mine!

I have a western humi that needs a partner. It's quite full.

I'm gonna come over and steal your "work of arts" :sign: :laugh: . Those are great!! Can you say "gealousy"? :blush:

-Fetter

You have way to many cigars in that humi. Please send half of those to my home address asap! :whistling: ;)

Nice pics...... congrats on the humi

Let us know how it holds RH.... I'm looking to buy the same one in a couple of months

Nice humidor, Rich. Great cigars too. :thumbs:

Yep, let us know how it holds humidity. Who knows, I might fill my humidors up again some day. :whistling:

Looks like a nice set of smokes from here. My only humi would fit easily into that.

hmmm, i sure woundn't mind one of those HABANA numbers!

Great looking cigars, my 4 desktop humis would definitly fit inside your humidor.

Looks great, Rich.

When's the "I got a new humidor" box pass kicking off?

seamus said:
Looks great, Rich.

When's the "I got a new humidor" box pass kicking off?
[snapback]202432[/snapback]​

I have been thinking of starting a box pass. After being part of the West Coast Pass and seeing how its done it looks like a lot of damn work ! :laugh:

ree ree robusto said:
Those cigars look great in that humi. ;)
[snapback]202630[/snapback]​

Personally, I think they would look a whole lot better in mine. :D

Humidor looks great!

Rich,

Very Nice! Those RASS look preeeetty happy resting there. Oh by the way what are you going to buy once you fill up that little bad boy LMAO

Ben :D

P.S. Got your letter today!