• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Putting in an order for baggies

psyktek

Frugal Old Fart!
I can't believe it, but I finally ran out of the single cigar size baggies so I'm putting in an order. Anyone want to split on this? Post or PM, and I'll figure out prices.

If I may stick my nose in where it wasn't asked for...

Splitting the cost for baggies is useless. The baggies (2x8 zippers) are $7 and some change per thousand from Veripack. They will ship them to you for less than $5. (or they do me ??? )

If two people split 1000 bags at those prices they will each have to pay $6 and then someone will have to pay $3.80 to get the other half to the other person. So... someone will be paying 9.80 (6+3.80) for 500 bags when they could have gotten 1000 for $4 more.

The savings aren't there in bulk either. If you buy 25,000 baggies, you can get them for $6.67 per thousand.

Good luck though. :thumbs:

Get all the people who need baggies into a pass. Kill 2 birds withone stone so to speak. :)

AVB said:
Get all the people who need baggies into a pass. Kill 2 birds withone stone so to speak. :)
Again. The postage costs more to re-send the box than the baggies you will be getting from it are worth.

I think Steve makes a valid point... And who said inbreeding doesn’t work. :p

SD_Stack said:

Splitting the cost for baggies is useless. The baggies (2x8 zippers) are $7 and some change per thousand from Veripack. They will ship them to you for less than $5. (or they do me ??? )

If two people split 1000 bags at those prices they will each have to pay $6 and then someone will have to pay $3.80 to get the other half to the other person. So... someone will be paying 9.80 (6+3.80) for 500 bags when they could have gotten 1000 for $4 more.

The savings aren't there in bulk either. If you buy 25,000 baggies, you can get them for $6.67 per thousand.

Good luck though. :thumbs:
OR....

You could add the re-shipping cost into the whole package, then each person pays $8 for 500. That sounds better than $12 for 1000, at least since I would never use 1000 in my life ???

PuroBrat said:
You could add the re-shipping cost into the whole package, then each person pays $8 for 500. That sounds better than $12 for 1000, at least since I would never use 1000 in my life ???
To each his own I guess. They really don't go that far when your trading/bombing/passing/lotterying/etc.

I bought a thousand a couple different times and sent out 50-100 to several different people who didn't need very many at no cost to them. Maybe I could do that again sometime. ???

I bought 5000 when I placed my order.....I've gone through about 1500 already

Ah, go ahead Joe. (Good God, I was quoting Steve and referrenced Joe!! I AM getting old!)

(Had to get rid of all the math, it was confusing me.) Now I've got the name of the vendor that I was looking for. Kinda roundabout, but hey, whatever works.

:sign: :sign:

psyktek said:
(Had to get rid of all the math, it was confusing me.) Now I've got the name of the vendor that I was looking for. Kinda roundabout, but hey, whatever works.

:sign: :sign:
Why didn't you just ask, ya old fart! ???

:p

Vewy - I'll send you a bunch via your pass, or I can send them direct to you if you prefer. Let me know!