• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf 10 - Heads up!

stogieman

" Herf King "
Happy New Years everyone! 

I talked with Sean (Big Guns BBQ) last night and we have locked down a date for this year's QSH & Cigar B Que. It will be the 8th of August and the location will be at Round Pond as it's been for the past few years.

This is not the sign-up, merely a heads-up for those that have to schedule their vacation in advance. I'll post the official sign up here soon and on Facebook asa well as all of the usual Cigar Forums.

Thanks for the early heads up, Charlie.  I'm pulling out all the stops to make it again this year...!!

BlindedByScience said:
Thanks for the early heads up, Charlie.  I'm pulling out all the stops to make it again this year...!!

Outstanding brother...... :D  :thumbs:  :p

Sadly I will not make this date this year... have fun all!

Tall Paul said:
Get out! Won't be the same without you bro. Your domino table can still go...right?

ironpeddler said:
Get out! Won't be the same without you bro. Your domino table can still go...right?
Sadly I'm not kidding. I am beyond bummed but I can't miss a good friends wedding! I'll get down to see you this summer buddy.

Tall Paul said:

Sadly I'm not kidding. I am beyond bummed but I can't miss a good friends wedding! I'll get down to see you this summer buddy.

Tell him he'll get married again one day and you'll go to that one...........

Bayamos said:

Tell him he'll get married again one day and you'll go to that one...........

Touché....... :laugh:

stogieman said:

Capt J, this is not the sign-up thread.  Please read the fist posting on this thread........ :thumbs:

I sure hope that wasn't a Freudian slip on Charlie's part...that looks painful.

FistPost_080707_zpsee2a0a1d.jpg

Tall Paul said:

Move the wedding to the QSH; you've just taken care of the food and will have a bunch of folks there to cheer them on..!!  And cigars..!!  And libations..!!  Winning..!!

TP...BBS is making the right call here.  Propose it to your buddy...seriously...just think of all the money he would save.

Catered wedding for $50 a head, goody bags for the guests and a shit ton of wedding crashers!
If I ever get married I'd consider this.

-Rob