• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf & Cigar B Que 16 - August 14, 2021

Hey Charlie! So excited to see this amazing event is taking place again! Put me down for me and a +1. Payment will be sent within the next 48 hours.

Hey Charlie! So excited to see this amazing event is taking place again! Put me down for me and a +1. Payment will be sent within the next 48 hours.
I have you on the list already brother with your +1 (Adam). Once your payment arrives, I'll give you a thumbs up...... 👍

Just wanted to update everyone, things are moving along quite nicely in preparation to this year's fundraiser. The sponsor list is growing very well, every little bit helps and is highly appreciated. Enjoy everyone and I'll be checking back in soon.......
🇺🇸

Happy 5th of July everyone, hope you all have a great day and enjoy. Just wanted to update you all being that we are less than six weeks from our annual Herf. Payments are coming in and our goal is to have everyone paid in full by the middle of this month. With the few exceptions for those that we made arrangements to pay at the door, please send in your checks / money orders soon. As stated before, if you need my address, please send me a private message or email me at: stogieman69@hotmail.com. Besides that, everything else is coming along smoothly to make this a very successful fundraiser and a great day for all to enjoy. Have a safe and relaxing day and we'll check back in soon....... 🇺🇲

Good morning Joe, your payment arrived. Good to go. See you in one month...... 👍

Good morning all, just wanted to update everyone. Cigars and swag is coming in from our sponsors, final coordinations are being worked to ensure this will be another great event at Lake Frederick. Checks are coming in but there are a few that still need to send em' in (hint, hint). Have a great day everyone and I'll check back in soon...... 👍

Charlie,

Your hard work is greatly appreciated. I wish I had your energy! I'm looking forward to getting to visit with friends I haven't seen in a bit. Take care and see ya soon.

Floyd T

We are two weeks from our annual event and things are getting heated up. Cigars and swag are arriving daily and excitement is in the air. Please check the "Guest List" one more time to ensure we have it correct, I'd love to get the guys on "Stand-by" a spot or two. I'll be posting some logistical items next week, enjoy your weekend and we'll be seeing you all soon....... 👍

Good morning everyone,
We’re a couple of days out from the event and I want to remind everyone that there are no walk-ups as we have been completely sold out for a while now.
Also, as a reminder, there is no ATM on Lake Frederick premises. So bring plenty of cash for raffles and silent auctions. We are attempting to utilize the "square" this year to run credit cards, fingers crossed that we have WiFi and a good connection.
Safe travels everyone and see you soon........ 😀 👍 🇺🇸

Good morning everyone,
For those that need the address to Lake Frederick along with the website to the recreation Area: 54 Lake Frederick Rd, Highland Mills, NY 10930

I'm apologizing in advance if you call or text and I don't answer. We're very busy today and tomorrow. Safe travels everyone and we'll see you soon....... 👍 🇺🇸

Had a great time Charlie, fantasist event. Smoked some nice cigars and saw a lot of old friend and also made a few new ones. The food was as usual top notch. Already looking forward to next years event.