• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf Family Reunion - 18-20 August, 2023

stogieman

" Herf King "
We are working on scheduling a Quad State Herf family reunion the weekend of of August 18-20. Currently, all eight cabins are available and we want to lock them down so we have the entire are to relax and enjoy. The weekend rate is $250 (check-in Friday and check-out Sunday).
If you are interested, let us know right away as we want reserve and have the place for the weekend. It'll be a BYOB / BYOF and we'll be smoking cigars all weekend. Talk with you all soon....... 👍 :) 🍺

Count me and @jfields John in!

Thanks for doing this Charlie, I was bummed when I thought I wouldn't get to see some awesome brothers again!

Put us down for a cabin.

Last edited:
I am going to bring a bottle of my own moonshine and I am going to have John sit on your chest while I pour it down your throat!😁

Love you brother!
Me sitting on Gary's chest should be just perfect for an old fashioned tea bagging.

@stogieman Charlie, I am trying to get more guys so John and I can take a full cabin.
  1. Is that acceptable?
  2. How many can a cabin sleep?

@stogieman Charlie, I am trying to get more guys so John and I can take a full cabin.
  1. Is that acceptable?
  2. How many can a cabin sleep?
Jeff, to answer your first question: this is a reunion for the past 17 years of Quad State Herf alumni. You and John can bunk up with Gary's (Ironpeddler) crew as I'm sure he'll have room.
Second question: Each cabin can sleep 14 (7 sets of bunk beds)

Jeff, to answer your first question: this is a reunion for the past 17 years of Quad State Herf alumni. You and John can bunk up with Gary's (Ironpeddler) crew as I'm sure he'll have room.
Second question: Each cabin can sleep 14 (7 sets of bunk beds)
Thank you for clarifying Charlie!

Hey everyone....I just spoke to Charlie and it looks like this weekend is cancelled. Dan had a group come in and rent the entire campground that weekend before we knew if we would have enough people attending to rent it. So, at the moment we're on hold as Charlie is looking for another facility or we move the event to September with Dan.

All is not lost....we're just in a holding pattern while Charlie sorts this out.

STAND BY....